Thursday, September 2, 2010

7 Deadly Sins

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?
A former manager

What is your weapon of choice?
Words

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I probably wouldn't do much damage.

How about the same sex?
Absolutely, I don't even need a good reason.

What is your pet peeve?
When people call Meijer -"Meijers"

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I keep them...in a box... under my bed.


Sloth

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't?
Clean my room - put the the clothes from the weekend away

What is the latest you've ever woken up?
?...1800? I like to sleep.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Mary

What is the last lame excuse that you made?
I'm ugly right now, I can't go out

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Ye-ah! I love informercials!

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
Unconsciously once, I woke up late without noticing the alarm went off.


Gluttony

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Loose lips squeeze from surf city squeeze

Are you a meat eater?
Yes

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
1 drink

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
Yeah, I'll roll with them. Food makes me happy.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
Absolutely! I need to gain some weight so my jeans will fit again!

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
Spicy! Ariba!

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
No, weird! But I've held babies that I've wanted to "eat up!"



Greed

How many credit cards do you own?
Uno.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Travel. Buy a nice place, have a horse and a big dog.

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich! I don't like people in my business.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?
No, hence the nursing degree, not megabucks, but at least I'm doing something meaningful!


Pride

What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
Being involved in saving someone's life.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
Stood up for myself and said no more.

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
I want to still be madly in love when I'm old and decrepit.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No, its too much work to be fabulous.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
um...Age of Empires back in the day

Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
No, I don't really play games

What did you do today that you're proud of?
Made it through my last night at SJMO


Lust

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
Too many to count, and some too disgusting to think about

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
No, weird.

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
Smile

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
No..

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No, but those people in Vegas with the cards, drive me insane!


Envy

What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
A place of my own

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
OMG! Jhenner and Stacy, we should totally call them!

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
Exactly who I am, my life is fantastic!

Have you ever been cheated on?
YES, it was the best thing that could've happened to me

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yup, right now it's eyes.

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Being nice, some people just radiate kindness.

What deadly sin...

Do you do the most often?
Gluttony

Do you do the least often?
Lust

Is your favorite to act on?
Greed

0 comments: