Thursday, September 2, 2010

Survey

// Series One - As Usual
-- Name: J. Luna
-- Birthdate: 08.13
-- Birthplace: Pontiac, MI
-- Current Location: Classified
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Dark dark brown - it's not black!
-- Righty or Lefty: righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo
-- Innie or Outtie: innie

// Series Two - Describe
-- Your Heritage: Spanish-Filipina, my grandma is only like a 1/4 spanish
-- The Shoes You Wore Today: Rainbow Flip Flops

-- Your Hair: Long. It's soft and shiny!
-- Your Eyes: Brown
-- Your Weakness: Taking things too personally
-- Your Fears: Losing someone I love, disappointing anyone, failing at anything
-- Your Perfect Pizza: Pizza Hut, Stuffed Crust, with extra extra cheese w/Onions, and Green Peppers

-- One Thing You'd Like to Achieve: Make it through Europe safe and sound.

// Series Three - What Is…
-- Your Most Overused Phrase On AIM: I have no idea when the last time I used AIM was!
-- Your Thoughts First Waking Up: "OMG! Am I late for something?!"
-- The First Feature You Notice in the Opposite Sex: Face
-- Your Best Physical Feature: My Hair
-- Your Bedtime: Normally 9am-ish
-- Your Greatest Fear: Failure
-- Your Greatest Accomplishment: Learning to smile, when there isn't a reason to.
-- Your Most Missed Memory: The good ol' days, when the family spent time to together, when things were simple, and love wasn't complicated

// Series Four - You Prefer
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King, everytime I go to McDonalds, they always squash my sandwiches

-- Single or Group Dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Don't they taste the same?
-- Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla!
-- Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

// Series Five - Do You
-- Smoke: nope
-- Cuss: Like a sailor
-- Sing Well: most definitely not, although i was a Chamber Singer, how did that happen?!?!
-- Take a Shower Everyday: Nope, I can go DAYS!
-- Have a Crush(es): wouldn't it be more correct to have the question be, "Have (a)Crush(es)"? But, no I'm in love.

-- Do You Think You've Been In Love: Yes, most definately
-- Want To Go To College: Been there, done that, now I have to go back.
-- Like High School: loved it!
-- Want To Get Married: Yes! I want to start living my life. I'm so over the games.
-- Type w/ Your Fingers On The Right Keys: Yes! Thank you Mavis Beacon and Paws!
-- Believe in Yourself: On occasion
-- Get Motion Sickness: Not really, only if i'm in a car, reading or something, thats what ginger candy is for!
-- Think You're Attractive: You can be the judge of that
-- Think You're a Health Freak: nope
-- Get Along With Your Parents: Its getting better
-- Like Thunderstorms: No, I'm under the bed with my dog.
-- Play An Instrument: Piano, lessons for like 12 years!

// Series Six - In The Past Month, Did/Have You
-- Drank alcohol: Yes
-- Smoke(d): Nope
-- Done a drug: Nope
-- Made Out: Yes
-- Go on a Date: Yes
-- Go to the mall?: most definitely - almost every day off
-- Eaten an Entire Box of Oreos: I've never done that in my life, but I'm willing to try!
-- Eaten Sushi: Nope, but I should've, I love sushi!
-- Been on Stage: No, but my church certainly does try
-- Gone Skating: nope, but good idea
-- Made Homemade Cookies: nope, another good idea
-- Been in Love: Most definitely!
-- Gone Skinny Dipping: nope
-- Dyed Your Hair: nope
-- Stolen Anything: Someones heart?

// Series Seven - Have You Ever
-- Played a Game That Required the Removal of Clothing: yes
-- If So, Was it Mixed Company: yes
-- Been Trashed Or Extremely Intoxicated: how would i remember? but no.
-- Been Caught "Doing Something": no
-- Been Called a Tease: Yes
-- Gotten Beaten Up: by my brother
-- Shoplifted: nope
-- If So, Did You Get Caught:
-- Changed Who You Were to Fit In: regretfully yes

// Series Eight - The Future
-- Age You Hope to Be Married: 27
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 1 girl...Alaina, 1 Boy...Aiden
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: that could take a while....
-- How Do You Want to Die: 1 day before the one I love, so I don't have to spend a day without him.
-- Where You Want to Go to College:
-- What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up: A badass Critical Care Nurse

-- What Country Would You Most Like To Visit: I want to see EVERYTHING

// Series Nine - Opposite Sex
-- Best Eye Color: Bright Blue or Dark Brown
-- Best Hair Color: Dark Brown
-- Short or Long Hair: short, but not too short
-- Best Height: 5.10"-6"
-- Best Weight: i don't know
-- Best Articles Of Clothing: A really good-looking black shirt
-- Best First Date Location: Movie, dinner, A walk on the beach, then you watch the stars.
-- Best First Kiss Location: one a pier, looking over an ocean, with the sun going down.

// Series Ten - Number Of
-- Number Of Drugs Taken Illegally: do people actually keep count?
-- Number Of People I Could Trust With My Life: i don't know, i think there's too many to consider

-- Number Of CDs That I Own: not many
-- Number Of Piercings: Three
-- Number Of Tattoos: 0 - maybe this will change in the future
-- Number Of Times My Name Has Appeared In The Newspaper: i don't know
-- Number Of Scars On My Body: a bunch!
-- Number Of Things In My Past That I Regret: I lost count

last...
movie you rented = Clash of the Titans
movie you bought = Star Trek
song you listened to = Careless Whisper - Seether
song that was stuck in your head = Comin' Home - City and Colour
thing you've downloaded = Skype
cd you bought = Legend Soundtrack
cd you listened to = my relaxation cd
person you've called = Mother
person that's called you = Love
tv show you've watched = LA Ink
person you were thinking of = Someone that makes me happier than I've ever been.


0 comments: